Ahad, 2 November 2014

In The End

November 2, 2014

I've totally reached my end of wit this noon. I have no objection whatsoever about you having a boyfriend, and feel the need to be in contact with him almost 24-7. I have no reason to reject such behavior, the right belongs to everyone. However please bear in mind that you're not the sole inhabitants in the room. I'm here too, hello!! I don't see the needs to speak loudly in the phone, given that both of you possess a high end device for communication. Yup, finally, I did it.

I asked her to tone down her voice, or else she can go to the cafe and meet him there. I don't see any reason of not seeing each other when you can. After all, you still need to keep on tight budget, spending your scholarship wisely. I used to have a boyfriend when I was a student before.. well it was long ago when I was younger. A lot younger. And yes, sometimes in the phone we talked about study, even discussed some of our subjects on the phone. But it won't help, you know. Facing each other is much better.

If she was getting silent treatment from me for the past two weeks, now she's giving me one. Not that I care. I get to study in silence, and she can no longer sighing all the time (that's her habit, I've keep up with this since the first week we shared the room). I used to ignore it, and seems that she noticed it too. The sigh went away. But since she went to clinical last month, things went upside down too. Room got messy, her things thrown everywhere, even on my bed too. She became careless, not even switching off the light when she goes out, make noise every now and then.

I guess this issue came up because I'm too fussy but apparently the others said the same too about her. Wonder how I kept up with it for long now. Silence is bliss..and I'm going to enjoy it while I still can.

Tiada ulasan: